Email: [email protected]
International Enquiry Tel: +44 (0) 7831 154 121
At Charmi Creations we specialise in bespoke and made to measure wedding attire for brides and grooms from all cultural backgrounds. With many clients wanting more than just a traditional outfit, we have a strong portfolio of fusion dresses. We offer our clients a personalised, one to one service with the aim of understanding their every need. It is this attention to detail that ensures that each piece we create is as individual as our clients.
While we are based in the UK, you don’t have to be. Over the past 10 years, we have had a strong presence in the international market, having designed dresses for clients from across the world, from Canada and the USA, through to South Africa, Australia and Hong Kong, as well as countries closer to home.
Please refer to the Overseas Client Order Process for further details. We look forward to being involved in your special day.
Overseas Client Order Process (Minimum of three months required for the entire process):
- On receiving enquires through email, phone, facebook, twitter or other social media sites, we respond with further information, including price, about the preferred outfit/outfits, together with clear instructions on the ordering process.
- If the client is interested, we follow up with a phone consultation and discuss any preferences and requirements.
- On placing an order via phone/e-mail a 50% deposit is requested through direct bank transfer or Paypal.
- Clients are then e-mailed a measurement form, together with clear instructions on how to take their correct measurements.
- On receiving back the completed measurement form, a sketch of the chosen outfit (with the appropriate requested changes) is emailed to the client.
- Three weeks later, a sample is mailed to the client for approval of the fabric colour and embroidery. (Maximum of two samples are mailed).
- On approval of the sample, work on the outfit is started.
- Pictures of the completed outfit are e-mailed to the client prior to dispatch.
- The outstanding balance, together with courier costs (£75 fixed courier costs to anywhere in the world), is requested two weeks before the expected delivery date.
- On clearance of the final payment, the outfit is sent out to the client.
International Returns Policy
- Charmi Creations will only accept goods back if they are damaged in transit or there has been a manufacturing error.
- For all international returns, you must contact us within two business days of receiving your package – please e-mail us at [email protected] or call us on +44 (0) 7831 154 121.
- All returns require a Returns Authorization Number (RMA) – this will be provided to you when you get in touch with us. When returning any item, please clearly write the RMA on the outside of the package – any item returned without a visible RMA on the packaging will not be accepted.
- All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items deemed not to be faulty and in a wearable condition will not be accepted as faulty.
- All refunds will be issued only after the goods have been received from the client.
- Please note that the colours of garments can differ from how they are posted on the website due to variations in computer monitors. In addition, please be aware that slight colour variations may occur due to variations in dye lots and this will not be treated as a manufacturing fault. However, we do guarantee that the garments will be made from the same colour fabric as shown in your sample. Please also note that due to colour sensitivity in fabrics we cannot guarantee colour fastness in any product.
- Due to the nature of brocade silk fabrics, there may be slight differences in patterns from those shown on our website and this will not constitute a manufacturing error. However, we do guarantee that the garments will be made from the same fabric as shown in your sample.
- For our international clients we provide a guide on how to take measurements – garments are then manufactured according to the measurements provided by the client. If the outfit has correctly been made to the measurements provided, but is subsequently the “wrong size” or does not fit, this does not constitute a manufacturing error.